Illinois During the Gilded Age
- The WCTU and the Lynching Controversy
- Dress Reform in the 19th Century
- "Death to King Alcohol!" Temperance in the 19th Century
- Civil Service Reform: Campaign Contributions (1-day)
- Civil Service Reform: Senate Debates (3-day)
- "You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold!": The Issue of Bimetallism in the Late Nineteenth-Century
- Is there such a thing as too much profit?: The Interstate Commerce Act of 1887
- Campaign Songs as Propaganda: Free Trade vs. Protectionism — In Whose Interest?
- The Free Trade Conundrum: Balancing Worker Wages and Consumer Prices: Comparing the 19th and 21st Centuries
We would like to thank The Dirksen Congressional Center for their generous support in the creation of lessons 4-9.